Terms & Conditions
- 1.1. This website is the official website of The Levee (hereinafter: the “THE LEVEE;”).
- 1.2. Any person using this website declares that he has read the contents of these conditions and that he agrees without exception to all the terms and instructions contained herein, and that neither he nor anyone acting on his behalf will make any claim or demand, directly and/or indirectly, against the website and/or the THE LEVEE
and/or its owners and/or its managers and/or anyone acting on its behalf the THE LEVEE.
- 1.3. The use of masculine pronouns in these conditions is purely for convenience and all conditions are intended to include both male and female users.
- 1.4. The user declares that the information that appears on the website and/or any part thereof is the exclusive property of the THE LEVEE, the THE LEVEE owns the copyright to the information and he undertakes to use the information on the website solely for his own personal use. The website user undertakes not to copy, photocopy, duplicate, disseminate, print or publish the information or any part of it that appears on the website, whether it be the property of the THE LEVEE or of third parties, for any person and/or body whatsoever, without the prior and written consent of the THE LEVEE.
- 1.5. The website user undertakes not to distort or make any other alteration to the information supplied on the website, nor to take any action that may adversely affect the accuracy of the information and/or the credibility and/or status and/or reputation of the THE LEVEE and/or of any other entity as the copyright owner of such information.
2. Risks and Responsibilities
- 2.1. The website user hereby declares that he is aware that the use of the website involves many risks, both due to the technology involved and due to the various parties acting through the internet.
- 2.2. The website user is solely and wholly responsible for any use he makes and/or will make of the information.
- 2.3. The information is intended only for the personal use of the website user, and the use thereof, including any reliance thereon, is the sole responsibility of the user. Inter alia, the user declares that he is aware that the pictures displayed on the site are for the purpose of illustration only, and that there may be differences between their appearance on the computer screen and their appearance in reality.
- 2.4. The information is displayed on the site “as is”, and the THE LEVEE is not responsible for adapting the information to the requirements of the user in the event that the user is unable to make use of the information for any reason. The user will bear sole responsibility for the manner in which he makes use of the information.
- 2.5. The THE LEVEE makes every effort to ensure that the information is correct and accurate, but the information does not purport to be a complete, full or detailed analysis of all the subjects mentioned therein. The information is only general, incomplete, and derivative. The THE LEVEE will bear no responsibility for errors in the information shown on the site, whether by the THE LEVEE or by third parties.
- 2.6. The THE LEVEE will not be responsible for any damage, discomfort, loss, expense or mental distress which may be caused to the user or his property (inter alia to the hardware and/or software of the user) or to any third party, directly or indirectly, following entry to the site and the use of its content.
- 2.7. The THE LEVEE will not bear responsibility for any illegal activity by any user of the site or any other entity not under the THE LEVEE’s control.
- 2.8. The THE LEVEE will not bear responsibility for changes made to the information by the user and/or any third party.
3. Accommodation Reservations
- 3.1.1. The user is authorized to use this site solely for the purpose of ordering and purchasing services and/or receiving information. This site may not be used for any other purpose.
- 3.1.2. The reservation of a room at the THE LEVEE may be made by telephone call to the THE LEVEE’s reservations center at +97237714421 or through this site.
- 3.1.3. Any person reserving a room through this site is required to provide his personal details, including his I.D. or passport number and his credit card number, as well as details of all the other guests in his party.
- 3.1.4. All reservations made through the website are binding.
3.2. Details of the Service Purchaser
- 3.2.1. At the time of making a reservation as set out below, the user will be required to provide his personal details through the system.
- 3.2.2. The THE LEVEE, the owners of the site and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners and/or its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf are not responsible for any error made by the user when entering details of the purchase, including an error in the choice of accommodation, date, number of beds, and any other service that may be ordered by the user through the site, nor are they responsible in any way directly or indirectly in the event that the details of the purchase are not recorded in the system and/or for any technical and/or other problem which prevents the user from purchasing services through this site.
- 3.2.3. The provision of false details by the purchaser is a criminal offense and legal proceedings will be taken against any user whom provides such false details, including claims for damages in respect of the damage
- which may be caused to the THE LEVEE and/or the site and/or its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf.
- 3.2.4. The user declares that he is aware that on providing the details of the purchase he will be included in the THE LEVEE’s database. The THE LEVEE will be entitled to use the details of the purchase for the purpose of improving the services it offers to the user of the site and for making contact with the user through postal mail, electronic mail and any other method of communication, and for adapting the site to the personal requirements and preferences of the THE LEVEE.
3.3 Reservation Method
- 3.3.1. The user will provide the details required for the reservation through the site.
- 3.3.2. When providing the details required for the reservation, the user will be required to provide his credit card details, for the purpose of securing the reservation.
- 3.3.3 During peak season and /or special events a deposit may be required.
- 3.3.4. Payment will be made in full upon departure from the THE LEVEE, in cash and/or by credit card.
4. Conditions and Restrictions
4.1. All prices published on the website are in US dollars and are valid for nonIsraeli tourists only.
- 4.1.1. Residents of Israel will be charged the published price with the addition of VAT, as required by law.
- 4.2. The THE LEVEE may alter the conditions for room reservations and the prices of the packages at any time.
- 4.3. The THE LEVEE may alter the terms and conditions of the site from time to time without providing the user with advance notice. The THE LEVEE will publish the new terms and conditions on the site and they will take effect from the time of publication.
- 4.4. The THE LEVEE may close the site, and change, from time to time, its structure, content, and/or appearance, as well as the scope and availability of the services and contents provided on the site, and any other aspect relating to the site and its operation, all without providing the user with advance notice thereof. The user declares that he will have no complaint and/or claim and/or demand against the THE LEVEE in this regard.
- 4.5. The number of available rooms in the THE LEVEE is limited and all reservations are dependent on the basis of availability.
- 4.6. No two discounts or special offers may be used in conjunction.
4.7. Room Check-In and Check-Out:
- 4.7.1. Check-In: 3:00 pm.
- 4.7.2. Check-Out: 11:00 am.
- 4.7.3. Check-in before or check-out after these times is subject to the availability and to an advance approval of the THE LEVEE management and is subject to additional payment.
4.8. Babies and Children:
- 4.8.1. Definitions: “Baby” – up or equal to the age of 2 years. “Child” from the age of 2 will be charged as an adult.
- 4.9. These conditions are governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel. The sole venue of jurisdiction in regard to any matter related to these conditions and to the use of the site is the authorized court in the Tel Aviv District.
- 4.10. The user is aware that the use of the internet site by its very nature may be subject to technical malfunctions and problems.
5. Cancellation of Reservations
- 5. Regular Season and Public holidays (including Pessach), August, and special events:
- 5.1 A reservation cancelled up to 14 days prior to the arrival date will not be charged.
- 5.2 A reservation cancelled less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged the rate of 3 nights’ cancellation fees.
- 5.3 No-show at the THE LEVEE without prior cancellation will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- 6.1. No pets may be brought into the THE LEVEE or its various facilities, with the exception of guide-dogs for visually impaired guests.
- 6.2. No additional guests may stay in the THE LEVEE beyond the number stated in the original reservation, without the advance written consent of the THE LEVEE. whether overnight or not, is subject to additional payment.
- 6.3. No smoking is permitted in the THE LEVEE, with the exception of the designated areas.
- 6.4 No fire is allowed
- 6.5 No guarantee for personal belongings
8. Preservation of the THE LEVEE
- 8.1 The user undertakes in his name and in the name of other guests accompanying him, to preserve the THE LEVEE and its facilities and not to cause any damage intentionally and/or through negligence to the THE LEVEE and its facilities, including all the items therein.
- 8.2 The user confirms that in the event of any damage, his abovementioned credit card may be charged for the full amount of the damage.